Do more with less effort. Make Microsoft® Outlook®, Microsoft Exchange® or Microsoft Office 365® work for you.
Save time, avoid mistakes. Your users will thank you.
Thousands of people are using these features every day to SAVE TIME. Are you interested?
- Click a ribbon button to add your organisation's holidays to the calendar, in different languages (see below)?
- Prompt to add a follow-up reminder to your calendar each time you send a message?
- Click a button to add or remove a delegate's mailbox from the Folder List?
- Use a wizard to automatically generate a standard e-mail signature?
- Automatically move sent messages into the correct Sent Items folder?
- Choose from a drop-down list of templates?
- Add security classification labels (SECRET, TOP SECRET, CLASSIFIED) to the top of each message you send, and integrate them with Exchange's server classifications?
- Automatically zoom the message text each time you open a message?
- Automatically turn on the out-of-office when you close Outlook after a set time?
- Automate any repetitive, manual steps that your users are doing now.
Need to do any of these in Exchange or Office 365 and REDUCE MISTAKES?
Use a PowerShell GUI to create mailboxes the same way, every time, regardless of who does it?
- Use a PowerShell GUI to manage mailbox delegate, full-acess and send-as permissions in one place?
- Have a scheduled PowerShell script report mailbox permissions to mailbox owners?
- Use a PowerShelll GUI to create a specific event and add it to specific calendars, using a specific colour category and reminder?
- Send a message to all users, in batches, or target certain employees using specific criteria using a PowerShell GUI?
- Import or export mailbox data, messages or file attachments from MS Exchange to other systems, using a PowerShell script?
- Automate migrations using a PowerShell GUI checklist and reduce the likelihood of forgetting a step (see below)?
Click here for my add-ins for Microsoft Outlook: AutoBCC and AutoPrint.
Need an experienced ICT Consultant? I'm available to work remotely, or on-site in Luxembourg.
Technical support, professional documentation and user guides in English are included with my work. Payment is usually on the basis of agreed deliverables.
Contact me to discuss how I can help you help your users, without any obligation. Je parle français aussi.